[board] Moving forward, our next board meeting and retreat

Justin Strom westnovatohoney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:04:04 MDT 2026


Yes, let’s keep moving forward. If if needed, I would be happy to send out
an email as soon as tonight.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2026 at 4:57 PM Dana Pepp <danapepp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hope all is well!
>
> I am feeling the need for us to move forward.
>
> We need to let members know that Robert chose not to take the
> president/chair (think I like “chair” better) position before it started
> and that we will be holding elections for a new president.
> I think either Jim or Paul would be the one to send out that announcement,
> based upon their positions.  We need to clarify the nomination and voting
> process, so that it is clear and can happen a.s.a.p.
>
> We do need to schedule a zoom board meeting, as we have business to cover.
> If it’s next Thursday, I will have to miss it, but can make one on 7/23.
>
> And, I believe that we should wait to have our new president/chair before
> doing a retreat.
> So, let’s wait till later August for the retreat, ok?
>
> Please reply all, so we can see if we’re on the same page.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Dana
> --
> board mailing list
> board at marinbeekeepers.org
> http://marinbeekeepers.org/mailman/listinfo/board_marinbeekeepers.org
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://marinbeekeepers.org/pipermail/board_marinbeekeepers.org/attachments/20260710/98656a08/attachment.htm>


More information about the board mailing list