[board] Moving forward, our next board meeting and retreat

Paul Reulbach pauljreulbach at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:49:12 MDT 2026


I will write the email to members Re:Robert and nomination process. Is the process in our non profit by laws/docs? 

I second that we have a Zoom meeting on 7/23 and schedule the retreat once our board is filled. 
Paul 

Paul Reulbach
Pauljreulbach at gmail.com
617-828-2222 

> On Jul 10, 2026, at 4:57 PM, Dana Pepp <danapepp at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Hope all is well!
> 
> I am feeling the need for us to move forward.
> 
> We need to let members know that Robert chose not to take the president/chair (think I like “chair” better) position before it started and that we will be holding elections for a new president.
> I think either Jim or Paul would be the one to send out that announcement, based upon their positions.  We need to clarify the nomination and voting process, so that it is clear and can happen a.s.a.p.
> 
> We do need to schedule a zoom board meeting, as we have business to cover.
> If it’s next Thursday, I will have to miss it, but can make one on 7/23.  
> 
> And, I believe that we should wait to have our new president/chair before doing a retreat.
> So, let’s wait till later August for the retreat, ok?
> 
> Please reply all, so we can see if we’re on the same page.
> 
> Thank you!
> 
> Dana
> --
> board mailing list
> board at marinbeekeepers.org
> http://marinbeekeepers.org/mailman/listinfo/board_marinbeekeepers.org



More information about the board mailing list