[board] Moving forward, our next board meeting and retreat

Dana Pepp danapepp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:57:32 MDT 2026


Hi,

Hope all is well!

I am feeling the need for us to move forward.

We need to let members know that Robert chose not to take the president/chair (think I like “chair” better) position before it started and that we will be holding elections for a new president.
I think either Jim or Paul would be the one to send out that announcement, based upon their positions.  We need to clarify the nomination and voting process, so that it is clear and can happen a.s.a.p.

We do need to schedule a zoom board meeting, as we have business to cover.
If it’s next Thursday, I will have to miss it, but can make one on 7/23.  

And, I believe that we should wait to have our new president/chair before doing a retreat.
So, let’s wait till later August for the retreat, ok?

Please reply all, so we can see if we’re on the same page.

Thank you!

Dana


More information about the board mailing list