<div>Yes, let’s keep moving forward. If if needed, I would be happy to send out an email as soon as tonight. </div><div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Jul 10, 2026 at 4:57 PM Dana Pepp <<a href="mailto:danapepp@gmail.com">danapepp@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi,<br>
<br>
Hope all is well!<br>
<br>
I am feeling the need for us to move forward.<br>
<br>
We need to let members know that Robert chose not to take the president/chair (think I like “chair” better) position before it started and that we will be holding elections for a new president.<br>
I think either Jim or Paul would be the one to send out that announcement, based upon their positions.  We need to clarify the nomination and voting process, so that it is clear and can happen a.s.a.p.<br>
<br>
We do need to schedule a zoom board meeting, as we have business to cover.<br>
If it’s next Thursday, I will have to miss it, but can make one on 7/23.  <br>
<br>
And, I believe that we should wait to have our new president/chair before doing a retreat.<br>
So, let’s wait till later August for the retreat, ok?<br>
<br>
Please reply all, so we can see if we’re on the same page.<br>
<br>
Thank you!<br>
<br>
Dana<br>
-- <br>
board mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:board@marinbeekeepers.org" target="_blank">board@marinbeekeepers.org</a><br>
<a href="http://marinbeekeepers.org/mailman/listinfo/board_marinbeekeepers.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://marinbeekeepers.org/mailman/listinfo/board_marinbeekeepers.org</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>